Download the 30 Minute, Move-Out Unloading/Loading Permit (pdf)
Please display your unloading/loading permit on the dashboard inside your vehicle.
A select number of spaces in the following locations will be identified by yellow move out loading zone signs and will be available May 10 – May 19, 2017:
- Near Skinner Hall
- In front of the Memorial Chapel along Regents Drive
- South Campus Commons Buildings 3 & 4 along Knox Road
- South Hill has limited loading zone space for residents so please do not move your vehicle into a loading zone until you are completely packed and ready to load up.
- Loading zones are intended for use only to quickly load vehicles. Do not leave vehicles unattended. Vehicles found unattended and parked in loading zones may be ticketed and will be subject to towing.
- Observe all parking and traffic control signs and instructions.
- For the safety of you and others, never park in, obstruct, or leave vehicles unattended in fire lanes. Vehicles parked in fire lanes are subject to being ticketed and/or towed.
- Sidewalks are NOT roadways. Please do not enter any gated areas (even if gates are open) and do not drive, park, or load on any sidewalks.