- Do not complete the on-line summer agreement if you will be working this summer for the University's Resident Life, Residential Facilities, Conference and Visitor Services; separate procedures apply for these employees.
- Carefully review the Terms and Conditions of the Summer 2017 Residence Halls Agreement .
- Interim Housing is only available to current on-campus residents who would like to remain on-campus from the end of finals in May to the start of Summer Session I. There will be an additional charge of $217.00 and space is limited. Residents must sign up no later than April 24, 2017 for best consideration.
- Complete the entire Residence Hall Agreement. A confirmation notice will be emailed to you once you have successfully submitted the Agreement. Please keep a copy of this confirmation for your records. If you do not receive an email confirming successful submission of the Agreement, your housing Agreement has not been received by Resident Life. In this instance, please attempt to resubmit your Agreement online and/or contact Resident Life at (301) 314-2100.
- Submit the agreement by April 7 to receive priority consideration for single rooms, roommate preferences, other assignment preferences and "interim" occupancy. Agreements received after April 7 will be assigned in their date-received order.
- Notification of Assignment will be emailed 7 to 10 days prior to the start of your Summer Session classes.
- Keep your information up to date, University offices periodically contact students via email, phone or US Mail. Please make sure to keep your contact information up to date by visiting Office of the Registrar website.
Note: Students registered for Session I-A and/or I-B must apply for six-week Session I housing in order to receive priority for Summer 2017 housing. Students registered for Session II-C and/or II-D must apply for six-week Session II housing in order to receive priority for Summer 2017 housing.
In addition, students residing on-campus for the Fall 2017 semester may be required to transition to your fall on-campus housing assignment prior the last day of summer occupancy, depending on the availability of your specific fall assignment. You will receive details about this move later in the summer.